Ordinary Portland cement (Type – I )
Portland cement with high early strength and conforming to SASO GSO 1917/2009, which is guaranteed quality cement, a fast setting Portland cement particularly suitable for the following:
- High compressive strength concrete more than 40 Mpa
- For use when needed for early dismantling of casting molds, as well as for the processing of precast concrete units.
- Early processing of molds.
Ordinary Portland cement is chosen to meet the following requirements:
- It is optimized for construction and is highly efficient for durable and high strength applications.
- The easiest to manufacture high resistance concrete up to 40 Mpa
- Excellent for the manufacture of cement products.
- Best option for high-quality projects.
- It can be used for manufacturing pipes, tunnels and concrete installations.
- Based on sustainable cement technology.
- Grey color.
- Regular resistance and meets all the conformity criteria in SASO GSO 1917/2009 standard.
- Compatible with enhanced additives such as air entrainment content and optimizers.
- Suitable for a wide range of concrete classes with emphasis on high resistance elements.
- Available in bulk, transported by cement bulk truck.
- Available in 50 kg bags.
- All mortars containing Ordinary Portland cement must be used specifically and clearly by the concrete mixer user for optimum performance.
- Cement content should be correct and the water to cement ratio should be in the minimum limits in proportion to the process of concrete casting through appropriate and effective treatment during the casting process.
- The final finishing quality of this material depends on the quality of the labor used and the use of the material according to the description required.
- Southern Cement Company assumes no liability for misuse in case of non-conformity with the product description.
|Compressive strength||MPa (minimum)|